Yes, I agree, it looks like that.

> IMO I think AGI will take the embedded route - like other types of
computer
> systems - IRS, weather, military, Google, etc. and we become dependent
> intergenerationally so that it is impossible to survive without. At that
point
> AGI's will have power to influence.
>
> Look! The point is this:-
>
> 1) An embedded system is AI not AGI.
>
> 2) AGI will arise simply because all embedded systems are themselves
> searchable.

A narrow "embedded" system, like say a DMV computer network is not an AGI.
But that doesn't mean an AGI could not perform that function. In fact, AGI
might arise out of these systems needing to become more intelligent. And an
AGI system, that same AGI software may be used for a DMV, a space navigation
system, IRS, NASDAQ, etc. it could adapt. .. efficiently. There are some
systems that tout multi-use now but these are basically very narrow AI. AGI
will be able to apply it's intelligence across domains and should be able to
put its feelers into all the particular subsystems. Although I foresee some
types of standard interfaces perhaps into these narrow AI computer networks;
some sort of intelligence standards maybe, or the AGI just hooks into the
human interfaces...

An AGI could become a God but also it could do some useful stuff like run
everyday information systems just like people with brains have to perform
menial labor.

John