I would probably stick to the Android Market. Since it is still a
place where the consumer base it the largest , I guess, that's the
single most important thing for me. If there is any other store which
has a bigger consumer base, it would be a good idea to shift then. By
consumer base, I mean, people with Android phones.

-Kumar Bibek
http://techdroid.kbeanie.com