>1.5 HVGA : http://download.funkyandroid.net/15hvga.png
>1.5 WVGA : http://download.funkyandroid.net/15wvga.png
>1.6 WVGA : http://download.funkyandroid.net/16wvga.png

Let me correct this:

>1.5 HVGA
>1.5 w...@160dpi
>1.6 w...@240dpi

> And yes, I understand that 1.5 WVGA isn't supported by Google, but
> companies out there are doing it, so as Mark says, it's something that
> developers need to make a decision about supporting (even if, like me,
> the decision is to do nothing specific for it in the expectation 1.6
> will gain traction on WVGA devices before 1.5 gets too settled in).

As long as these 1.5 WVGA devices have the same density as a Dream,
there's not much well written apps (i.e. apps using layouts) should
have to do. I would be really surprised if manufacturers started
rolling out devices with a non-default density using Android < 1.6.
This would pretty much guarantee that existing apps would not run on
their device, and I highly doubt that's what they want :)