Hi,

On Thursday 31 December 2009, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
[...]
> and gnucash finds the aqbanking account information. If aqbanking-cli
> updateconf would have asked me if I want to overwrite my aqbanking4 config
> with the aqbanking3 config, it would have worked right away for me.
[...]

Well, the task of the command "updateconf" is to upgrade existing older
configurations to make them usable for AqBanking4.
If there already is a configuration for AqBanking4 (which this tool checks for)
why should it ask whether the user wants to overwrite it?

This is too much a rare case to be handled in this tool. If you want to
overwrite the existing AqBanking4 configuration: delete it ;-)

[...]
> I conclude from the patch that the certstore is in aqbanking. I would like
>  to find out first if my certs do not make it to aqbanking or if aqbanking
>  does not do the correct comparison. Can I dump all currently available
>  certs aqbanking is aware of? I hoped for aqbanking-cli, but did not see an
>  appropriate option...
[...]

Well, AqBanking *provides* a cert store which *can* be used by the
application. So far KMyMoney and my own applications do use it, however,
GnuCash doesn't (or at least didn't the last time I checked).

Most of the problems arise from GnuCash's interpretation of the GWEN_GUI
framework which is in contrast to the intentions I had when creating the
GWEN_GUI stuff.

AqBanking already comes with a nice GUI baseclass which already provides PIN-
and certificate management  (AB_Gui) but due to the implementation in GnuCash
this class can't be used with GnuCash ATM.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/