Am Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2009 schrieben Sie:
[...]
> Well, the task of the command "updateconf" is to upgrade existing older
> configurations to make them usable for AqBanking4.
> If there already is a configuration for AqBanking4 (which this tool checks
> for) why should it ask whether the user wants to overwrite it?

Well, maybe I am the only one who first tries to start aqbanking4 (which
creates an empty config) and then starts to investigate why it is not
working. After I did this aqbanking-cli could not help anymore...

> This is too much a rare case to be handled in this tool. If you want to
> overwrite the existing AqBanking4 configuration: delete it ;-)

That is fine for me (works for me now;-).

> [...]
>
> > I conclude from the patch that the certstore is in aqbanking. I would
> > like to find out first if my certs do not make it to aqbanking or if
> > aqbanking does not do the correct comparison. Can I dump all currently
> > available certs aqbanking is aware of? I hoped for aqbanking-cli, but did
> > not see an appropriate option...
>
> [...]
>
> Well, AqBanking *provides* a cert store which *can* be used by the
> application. So far KMyMoney and my own applications do use it, however,
> GnuCash doesn't (or at least didn't the last time I checked).

You are probably right. I miss-interpreted

AB_Banking_LoadSharedConfig

as an AqBanking function, but it start with AB not AQ :-(.

I try to contact the gnucash guys for that issue.

Many thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch