Hi,

On Thursday 31 December 2009, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2009 schrieben Sie:
[...]
> Can I dump the AqBanking's cert cache (to verify if the certs do not make
>  it into the cache or if the cache lookup does not work for some reason).
[...]

Not exactly, however, you can look into
"$HOME/.aqbanking/settings/shared/certs.conf" and check whether it is empty or
not.

AqBanking doesn't store the certificates but rather a checksum over the
fingerprint of the cert combined with the result of GnuTLS's certificate checks.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/