Hi all,

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I believe that all blast tables (blast
result files in table format) are read into artemis as read-only, hence
uneditable.

If you wish to edit those files, you will have to translate the blast table
into a genbank/embl format before reading it into artemis.

Cheers,
-- yealing --