> On 21/04/2017, at 9:33 am, Fabio Moretti <fmore...@tecytal.com> wrote:
>
> the point basically is: it is possibile for asterisk to log a call
> without answering it? How to do it in the dialplan? Or I'm wasting time
> because an analog line who enter asterisk is always answered?

Yes.

Something similar to this will work (untested, possibly with syntax errors, but
gives the idea):

        exten => s,1,NoOp(Inbound call from callerID $CALLERID(num))
        exten => s,n,Hangup

The 'Hangup' will simply tell the FXS box (which you've used to terminate the
line) that Asterisk isn't accepting the call.

One problem could be the FXS box re-inviting Asterisk over and over (causing
duplicate NoOp logs), but you could add a Wait in there for 2-3 minutes before
'Hangup'. Not many calls would ring for more than 2-3 minutes. In fact the PSTN
may limit the number of rings (I have a feeling here in NZ it's about 250 rings
or so).

        exten => s,1,NoOp(Inbound call from callerID $CALLERID(num))
        exten => s,n,Wait(180)
        exten => s,n,Hangup

Pete