Kim Bisgaard wrote at about 10:42:42 +0200 on Thursday, August 2, 2007:
 > Axel: If you re-read the original posting - it's about the mythtv
 > package going from doc-package to group-package.
 >
 > Jeffrey: try this to get around the problem:
 > rpm -e --nodeps --repackage mythtv
 > yum install mythtv-doc
 > yum upgrade libmyth mythtv-backend mythtv-frontend mythcontrols mythweb
 > mythtv-themes mythtv-setup
 >
 > Regards,
 > Kim

Kim,
The above sequence of commands worked fine without dependency
conflicts (I also added myth-music to the final command sequence).

HOWEVER, when I tried 'yum update' again, I got the same dependency error
        Error: Missing Dependency: libmp4ff.so.0 is needed by package mythmusic

But, then when I tried the 'yum upgrade <myth packages>'
command again, I got the message:
                No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion

I'm not sure I understand what is going on here...