From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Ron Sanders
Sent: Monday, 16 May 2011 9:24 PM
To: p...@kurstjens.com; Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in
Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Foka incident

I will never ever ever do this second signature-it is beyond belief
that an organisation would force it members to expose them selves to
the possibility of suit like this. I have to sign enough shit at work
over which i have no control, so to do something like this in my
private life is madness. Unless I do it and control it i dont sign it.

Ron