On 21 February 2010 19:33, Ian Thomas <il.tho...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> future, describing the need for "miracles" to avoid planetary catastrophe

I just watched the video and it seems he is an agw worrier - which I found
surprising - I didn't expect that. He even recommended an Al Gore book and
referred to the IPCC. I guess at least if he has read IPCC AR4 and followed
up the reference material, he'll know how to clean his shoes properly.

I was *really* surprised when he said:  "If you can make it [clean energy]
economic and meet the CO2 constraints [of zero CO2 emissions], then
the skeptics will say I don't care if it puts out CO2 and I wish it would
put out CO2 but I'll accept it because it is cheaper."

Good old climate change: The debate is over (especially if you're a roof
insulation installer in Australia).

David.

--
David Connors (da...@codify.com)