On an Off-Topic email list:

I guess such a list could be created - subject to Codify / David Connors'
putting in even more effort on behalf of chatter about various
Microsoft-focused software. Would it work? I doubt it - Silky and Connors
are great flaunters of the on-topic post :-).

As the OP for this particular OT, I posted it on a Sunday and thought that
it would slip by entirely by Monday evening ... noted by some, deleted by
most. It's still live 5 days later.

I guess that's why I thought a forum that linked to an email list would be
nice.

Thinks: maybe the [OT] string in the subject line could redirect ausDotNet
off-topic to another list before being reflected to the subscriber list? Or
is that too difficult to set up / beyond the capability of the list
software?

Ian Thomas

Victoria Park, Western Australia