Hi list,

With Ax1, things were a bit more modularized than with Ax2 - at least
it seems so to me.

I had created an Ax1 module that could extract the 'content.xml' from
an OpenDocument .odt file - which is really just a zip-file wrapper
around a collection of datafiles. It worked so well that I could call
the document() function in an XSLT stylesheet, passing the name of an
odt-file as the reference, and Ax1 would let my plugin extract
'content.xml' and pass it on to the XSLT processor.

Unfortunately, this is not the case with Ax2 - at least to my
understanding: When I pass an .odt file to the document() function, the
XSLT processor will pick it up unprocessed, of course complaining that
it doesn't know how to handle the compressed archive.

Is there any "correct" way of solving this - maybe creating another
plugin? I really cannot figure out the flow of data through the plugin
system, I'm afraid.

Regards,
Lars
--