On 23-May-07, at 7:57 AM, Lars Skjærlund wrote:

How do I make the XSLT engine fetch it's files from Ax2 like it did in
Ax1?

Ah I see...

Yeah, so one of the decisions I made for Ax2 was that all this stuff in AxKit1 was too horribly fragile and broke too much, so I just didn't implement it.

You have to do it directly with XML::LibXML handlers:

XML::LibXML->callbacks( \&match_uri, \&open_uri, \&read_uri, \&close_uri);

Then implement your match/open/read/close as AxKit1 did.

I'd like to clean this up so that it's more "provider-like" as in AxKit1... But I'm just not sure exactly how yet. Perhaps via Moe's message-passing stuff he added in.