On 3 Jul 2007 at 18:04, Also Sprach Jörg Walter:

> On Maandag, 25. Juni 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > I also notice that response sent goes via my code, but when I use
> > the browser back button, "Response sent" is on the console, but
> > nothing from my hook.
> >
> > Anyone any ideas?
>
> A bit late perhaps, but that looks like a HEAD request that doesn't generate
> any content?

It turns out that the back button doesn't actually send anything.
Which is a real pain for a web app.
It was requesting images, but my browser has no caching so that's
probably why.
Any idea why my hooks aren't firing? They don't fire through normal
use. I've no idea if they should and they're broke or they shouldn't
because they are for not so normal requests.
The hooks are connect, pre_request and body_data.
ISTR body_data firing for the upload file but I'd have thought that
connect should fire all the time.

John