[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Lo,

I did offer to write a file upload. Well, I haven't as yet...
Mainly because I have no clue about Danga. Would a mod to the
parse_post_params work ie have the danga stuff carefully hidden
from me or will one of the project coders have to hack at it?

You certainly shouldn't have to have any knowledge about Danga. All you need to know about is the format that file upload data comes in as. Check the parse_post_params plugin.

Also, use latest svn for this, as there are bugs in the released code.

Matt.