On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 18:58, Matt Sergeant - [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I did offer to write a file upload.

> You certainly shouldn't have to have any knowledge about Danga. All you
> need to know about is the format that file upload data comes in as.
> Check the parse_post_params plugin.
>
> Also, use latest svn for this, as there are bugs in the released code.

Right, it's nearly done.
It's using two modules, MIME::Parser and File::Temp. Is that ok?

All I have to do is test it using browsers (I was using curl) and
also put a lot of the hard coded stuff into the config file.

I've also taken the liberty of removing the die and putting in a return
DECLINED but that doesn't seem right. How do I show a graceful error
from a system plugin? There are two sorts of errors here, one that is
essentially a die and the other is not :) ie they are trying to upload
too large a file, what's to do about that?

Anyway, if it compiles, I'll ship it...

John