$Conf{PoolNightlyDigestCheckPercent} is in percent, so you should set it to
100 to check all the pool file's MD5 digest against their file names.

As Guillermo mentions, to check the pool MD5 digests, you can set
temporarily set $Conf{PoolNightlyDigestCheckPercent} to 100
and $Conf{PoolSizeNightlyUpdatePeriod} to 1.  If you stop BackupPC, to
check all the pool digests, run:

BackupPC_refCountUpdate -m

If you want to also regenerate all the host reference counts (which will
take a long time), you could run:

BackupPC_refCountUpdate -m -F

Craig