Hi Guillermo, this is a nice script indeed. How about hosting this somewhere were people can contribute?

Raoul

On 2020-08-23 15:43, Guillermo Rozas wrote:

Hi Raoul,

are you using BackupPC v4? If yes, you can use a modification of the script I posted here: https://sourceforge.net/p/backuppc/mailman/message/37032497/

In the latest version (4.4.0) you also have the config option $Conf{PoolNightlyDigestCheckPercent}, which checks the md5 digest of this fraction of the pool files each night. You can probably set it to 1 and wait a night for it to run.

Regards,
Guillermo