On Sat May 22 2010 Eraldo Helal wrote:
> ;; just some personal feedback.
> This is a very interesting thread to me. :)
> I like the idea of writing SMS and dialing with emacs a lot.
>
> However I have to admit that I have not fully gotten the scope of BBDB
> vs BADB.
> Is BADB the 'new' BBDB.. or is this more of a testing branch?

I'd call it an attempt to make the code and user interface more up
to date and also more similar to other emacs packages. Personally, I
do not care about names. You can call it a "testing branch" in the
sense that probably there are various bugs in the new code. But I
hope that they'll be not too difficult to fix...