Also, Robert. I am a 2-year noob as well, but had to tube-feed a
little sick one my first time around.

I would not consider trying it unless you have an expert (in our case,
our vet) show you, so you can hold the animal, feel the tube going
down and watch the other person do the job. Then practice it with them
there.

_Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies