Carol, thanks for the vote of confidence on my video skills.

We purposely did not breed any lambs this season because we have our
own first time baby coming in April!

I'll be crazy busy this year as you can imagine, but you're welcome to
browse and use any of the links I have available. You may also use my
photos if you wish, since there's not a whole lot of video. They are
kind of all over the place.

you can contact me if you want me to try to get you the original video files.

this gallery has lots of pictures of lots of stuff, but there's plenty
of sheep albums on this one:

https://picasaweb.google.com/mwsmotorsports

youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH6yLOOt_S8'

these pictures on the web.me site are small. I might have the originals.

http://web.me.com/mwsmith100/Site/LambPhotosVictoria.html

http://web.me.com/mwsmith100/spring_2010/Cute_lamb_movies.html

This Pebbles.html page is more organized and has links at the top to
get to different ewes and their newborn offspring. You have to use the
"BACK" button to get back to the main page, though.

http://web.me.com/mwsmith100/spring_2010/Pebbles.html

http://web.me.com/mwsmith100/Sheila/with_lambs.html

http://web.me.com/mwsmith100/2009_bottle_lambs/LambsFirstOuting.html

http://web.me.com/mwsmith100/2009_bottle_lambs/october_breeding.html