Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 17:33:35 -0500
From: "Will Duffy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Ed MacVaugh'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: E36 door hinge lube

Zep 2000 spray grease.  See:
http://www.zep.com/ProductCatalog/ProductSearch.asp then type 2000 in the
search field.  Works like a charm.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ed MacVaugh
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:19 PM
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: [UUC] E36 door hinge lube

All four of the doors on my 328i require a large amount of effort to close.

I need to lube the hinge pins but can't see how to get grease into the
joint.

Anyone?

TIA

Ed
Search the ARCHIVES:http://www.mail-archive.com/bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com

In memory of Michel Potheau - friend, enthusiast, founder of the BMW CCA.

UUC Motorwerks - BMW Performance Fine-tuning and home of the Ultimate
Short Shifter - accept no substitutes!
908-874-9092 . http://www.uucmotorwerks.com