Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:35:05 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: <OT> Titanic findings

Sorry,
Jay, rivet holes don't appear to have anything to do with Titanic's
fragility. The current speculation is that the plate steel had too high a
content of sulphur which made it very brittle at the water temperatures in
that part of the ocean in which it sailed.

-Kevin

 This  e-mail  communication is confidential and is intended only
 for  the individual(s) or entity named above and others who have
 been  specifically  authorized to receive it. If you are not the
 intended  recipient,  please  do not read, copy, use or disclose
 the  contents of this communication to others. Please notify the
 sender  that  you have received this e-mail in error by replying
 to  the e-mail.  Please then delete the e-mail and any copies of
 it. Thank you.

How about a spoiler warning for those of us who haven't seen the movie
and don't know how it ends?

;-)

Chris Eck