Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 16:39:31 -0800
From: "Scott & Charlotte Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "UUC Digest" <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: Car For Sale Ad?

Besides what the others said, the general rule is that private party
ads are premitted (don't abuse the privilege, though), while
commercial advertising (i.e. you sell cars or stuff for a living)
require prior approval of the list owner (hi Rob).  When in doubt, do
what Rob says.   :^)

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA
Nothing presently for sale