Hi Thorsten,

My answer to the first part below of your email (2022-10-30/14:57) related to my post on board-discuss@ ((2022-10-30/12:24):

Am 30.10.22 um 14:57 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
Am 30.10.22 um 12:24 Stephan Ficht wrote:
@Andreas: I think your point of view is an interesting and logical way to
look at this point.

I am asking to know each director's opinion on this. Then we can discuss it
and everyone can form an informed opinion.
What is your opinion, Thorsten?

Ich halte es nicht für klug (und nicht in TDFs Interesse), diese
Diskussion öffentlich zu führen. Andreas ist mittlerweile Member, wir
können das also problemlos auf tdf-internal schieben.
===
browser translated:
I don't think it's wise (or in TDF's interest) to have this discussion public.
Andreas is now a member, so we can easily move this to tdf-internal.

I don't think it's wise (or in TDF's interest) to have this discussion public.
end
===
Why please?
Who defines TDF's interest?
Where one can find it? German laws? TDF-manifesto? TDF-statutes?, TDF-policies, others?

===
browser translated:
Andreas is now a member, so we can easily move this to tdf-internal.
end
===
Independent of the sender I replied to a post on board-discuss@ in my capacity as member of the Board of Trustees or, at least, as someone expressing his opinion or asking a question on a public mailing list topic. Why do you want to exclude those who will then no longer be able to follow this thread on tdf-internal? Isn't board-discuss@ destinated to discuss with the TDF's board to involve the wider community and interested people?

Könntest Du bitte Deine Frage dort neu stellen?
===
browser translated:
Could you please re-post your question there?
end
===
Please let me wait for your answers first.

Sorry
Stephan

--
Stephan Ficht, Member of the Board of Trustees
Tel: +49 30 5557992-64 | Mail: stephan.fi...@documentfoundation.org