Hi Thorsten,

Le 23/11/2022 à 12:12, Thorsten Behrens a écrit :
Dear community,

as announced during LibOCon, and subsequently discussed in the ESC,
here's the formal adoption proposal for the "WollMux" template / form
letter / mail merge engine / Java extension, from the City of Munich.

For reference, I attach the full proposal (so the initial version gets
archived). For interacting with it, please use this direct edit link
on Nextcloud though:

  https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/ftrSdx3A5dgmNR8

discuss (for those, I copy the developer list).

Plan is to give this 1-2 weeks for discussion. Depending on the
feedback, the hope is, the proposal can then be referred to the board
for a final decision.

I have some questions :)

Will that stay as an extension or will it be integrated to LibreOffice core?

Is everything (code comments, strings, doc) still in German?

Are there some examples of how it works and what it does and for which users it is expected?

Thanks in advance,
Cheers
Sophie

--