Hi Marina, all,

to keep this conversation going -

I wrote:
> Marina Latini wrote:
> > As per today, there are  8 open pull requests[5] and some of them are in
> > German. Is there any  plan to translate the content or close the PRs in
> > German and reopen new PRs in English?
> >
> I'd leave that to the maintainers. But sure, having PRs in English would
> presumably increase the chances of getting them merged.

To clarify - my expectation is, once the project would be at TDF's,
that future PRs would be done in English (as the most inclusive way).

> > As per today, there are 14 open issues[6] and some of them are in German.
> > Like for the case of the pull requests, is there any plan to translate the
> > content or close the issues in German and reopen new issues in English?
> >
> Same answer as for PRs, that should be decided by those doing the work.

But yeah, my preference would be switching also the existing ones to
English (Samuel or Björn, what's your take here?).

> > The jenkinsfile is mentioning the integration with SonarQube[9] for
> > the the security scans, is there any plan to also move the SonarQube
> > setup under the TDF infra?
> >
> I'd also leave that to the maintainers, and our infra team. SonarQube
> needs an extra server (I think), and has an opencore business model -
> so whether that's a good fit for TDF infra needs discussion.

Samuel or Björn: is there any value in migrating that Jenkinsfile
wholesale?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten