Hi Sophie,

sophi wrote:
> Will that stay as an extension or will it be integrated to
> LibreOffice core?

There's currently no plans to do so, no. I don't think that is
technically desirable, since the implementation is
Java-only.

> Is everything (code comments, strings, doc) still in German?

See proposal, pretty far down the list - start with code & comment
translation DE->EN.

So the answer is, the work has started. ;)

> Are there some examples of how it works and what it does and for
> which users it is expected?

Can I refer you to our LibOCon talk? I can ask Mike if the video is
perhaps ready soonish, so that can then be part of the public
information here.

Best,

-- Thorsten