Hi Thorsten,

Your answer bring me some more questions :)
Le 23/11/2022 à 17:15, Thorsten Behrens a écrit :
Hi Sophie,

sophi wrote:
Will that stay as an extension or will it be integrated to
LibreOffice core?

There's currently no plans to do so, no. I don't think that is
technically desirable, since the implementation is
Java-only.

ok, thanks, just for clarity for all, what would prevent it to be released as an extension on the extension site? is it too complex?

Is everything (code comments, strings, doc) still in German?

See proposal, pretty far down the list - start with code & comment
translation DE->EN.

So the answer is, the work has started. ;)

great, is it a lot of work? do you have an idea of when it will be available for the whole community?

Are there some examples of how it works and what it does and for
which users it is expected?

Can I refer you to our LibOCon talk? I can ask Mike if the video is
perhaps ready soonish, so that can then be part of the public
information here.

Thanks a lot, I'll find the video and will have a look
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier so...@libreoffice.org