Hi Marina, all,

Marina Latini wrote:
> I'm still struggling to understand why there was the need to trash 9 months
> of work for presenting a new text that sounds more like just the "abstract"
> of the previous document [...]
Sorry for not having explained this in a proper way.

The work is not trashed, as you say it's living on in the new proposal.

Why was it shelved? Because Kendy resigned over it, and he and Paolo
worked over many details. The board would need to restart that, from a
relatively early stage.

The fact that for a majority of the board, the proposal was not
acceptable in its current state, was I think made clear.

Therefore, to make progress, a new, much shortened approach.

(sorry for the brief answer, more later - busy days currently)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten