This looks great.

I'm currently a volunteer over at theSkyNet POGS. We ported the main
projects apps to work with NativeBOINC thanks to the very helpful Matszpk.
It's been working great.

I'm very curious about this new version and if it ties in at all with what
NativeBOINC has been doing. Would be a bit of a pain having two different
clients that essentially do the same thing with their own separate bugs,
quirks and features.

Very curious if there's intentions to get this released to the Google's
Play store and if so how it's going to be approved with project binaries
running a muck. :)

Cheers

Daniel