Thanks for the response. Sounds great.

I've loaded it up on my Samsung Galaxy S3 and managed to run some work
units from the test site just fine -
http://isaac.ssl.berkeley.edu/test/results.php?hostid=674

I'm going to see if I can get some theSkyNet POGS WUs running under this
version. I'll post back.

I'd also like to take a look at the VM used for development when it gets
posted up, as I'm currently running a mix of different SDK/NDKs - mainly
because of the gfortran toolchain requirement for POGS main app.

Cheers

Daniel