> No known Toxins were used in Vietnam. They ~were~ used but not as a
weapon.
> It was not known that they were toxic at the time. (like asbestos,
cigarets,
> oil based paint, led, etc.). It was not a "war crime". Who would you
acuse?
> No one knew that the agents being used would harm humans. This is just the
> sort of thing that makes the ICC unaceptable. Next stray bobmbs that hit
> civilians will be "War Crimes" please!

Well, then maybe somebody should have done a little more testing before they
decided to dump it all over the country.  The FDA was well-established at
that point, so it would not be an entirely foreign concept. One could accuse
whoever originally okayed the use of Agent Orange without taking the proper
precautions.

Yes, it might slow down the implementation of new weapons in the future, but
if this sort of tragedy could be avoided, would that be so bad?

(I think I am getting out of my league at this point.)

-J

[Sponsored by:]
The newest lyrics on the Net!