At Stardate 20030620.1709, Jorpho wrote:

Now that you mention it, Kiln People is an awfully good idea.  I never did purchase a copy myself, though.  (I used the library.)

Shame upon your house for not buying the book!   <GRIN>

So Tomorrow Happens is out already?  I shall have to investigate this.

It's out, but it appears to have been printed in small numbers only. From http://www.nesfa.org/press/Books/Brin.html:

"This is a limited hardcover edition of 10 lettered boxed and signed copies (presentation copies -- not for sale), 190 numbered boxed and signed copies, and 1300 numbered trade copies. It will not be reprinted in hardcover."

I recently asked NESFA  about the paperback edition, but they said no paperback edition was planned, at least not earlier than 2004, so it seems that those 1,500 hardcover copies are the only copies available. Don't know why it hasn't been mass-published -- it's Brin, so I really would expect it to easily sell tens of thousands of copies. I've already e-mailed David Brin about this, but I haven't heard back from him yet.

Jeroen van Baardwijk

Wonderful-World-of-Brin-L Website:                  http://www.Brin-L.com