From: Jorpho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, June 20, 2003 3:54 am
Subject: Re:Re:Brin Book Analysis - But Which Book?

> I'm still all for The Uplift War, myself.
>
> (Is there any other science fiction book that features Frank Zappa
> lyrics?)
> -J

NOTICE: This communication is meant only for the addressee(s) named above and may
contain information which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not
the named addressee(s), or the agent responsible for receiving and delivering this
communication to the named addressee(s), this communication has been sent to you in
error. If so, kindly contact us immediately for retrieval purposes. Unauthorised
dissemination,distribution, copying or reliance on this communication is prohibited
and may attract criminal penalties. Thank you.

[Sponsored by:]
The newest lyrics on the Net!