Oh, that may be exactly what I need, I'll try it out.

Thanks!

Franco

On 04/04/17 03:14, Andrew Martens wrote:
Hey Franco

Many of the CASPER blocks were updated a while ago so that you can use them asynchronously i.e data does not need to be fed to the blocks on every clock cycle. You can then run your FPGA at a higher clock rate than the input data rate.

Regards
Andrew