Thanks Brian,   I think you might be right.   After all the 'mine's bigger
than yours' and 'you should be using a REAL IDE'  pi$$ing contests over the
years between Eclipse users and Dreamweaver users, I figured since Adobe
are ashamed of ColdFusion and dont want Dreamweaver users to be able to use
it,  I might as well see if the CF Builder approach was a better one.

So far it's cost me over $1000 in lost time and I'm nowhere near to doing
with it what I used to do  in Dreamweaver.     Sadly I can't go back to
Dreamweaver, because the last update to the CC version broke it and the CS6
versions so that when you use .cfm or .cfc files it can take as long as 5
minutes to switch between two open files.   I dont know what it's doing in
the background.   Maybe spellchecking "War and Peace" or something.

So I have to persevere.  But I'm NOT a happy camper!!

I think they should have waited a bit longer to release the new version
until someone had actually used it in the wild.   Didn't they do any beta
testing?

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 8:00 AM, Bryan Stevenson <
br...@electricedgesystems.com> wrote:

> Mike....not that this helps you in anyway, but all your issues is why I
> use code editors for writing code - period
>
> I use an FTP client for moving files and I use SVN for knowing what to
> upload

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month