Thanks Andrew.   I bow to your experience and wisdom.   I was just going on
the words of Adobe where they have videos telling about the synchronisation
and the ftp settings etc in the app.    There's my stupidity. I should know
better than to believe anything those buggers say.  They have fallen short
so many times I dont know why I keep getting sucked in by them.

Jeez on an area where I do have considerable experience and expertise,
their major accounts sales effort is not even up to the standard of basic
learner beginner sales rep standard.  And that's a long way ahead of their
marketing.     So why I thought their IDE would be of a higher standard
when they've just gone and broken their main development tool
 (Dreamweaver) i dont know.

More fool me.

Thanks for tolerating me and not calling me a fool.  I'll do that all by
myself.

Cheers
Mike Kear

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month