From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 13:17
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT: SPAM lists?

Well Len thanks for calling me lazy and incompetent.  Until I got
blacklisted I did not know about open relays.  So how does that put me in
either category?  The mail server I was running had no documentation about
the possible abuse of or even the existence of open relays.  I'm the first
to admit that my face was red when I found out that the situation existed
and I dropped everything else I was doing and fixed it immeadiately.  I can
guarantee you that had I received a warning, it would certainly would have
"energized" me to deal with the situation.

Please watch those blanket statements in the future...because I am far from
lazy or incompetent...you weenie ;-)

Bryan Stevenson
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.