On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Aaron Boodman <a...@chromium.org> wrote:

> Seems like a bad idea.
>
> Extensions and DOMUI are basically two competing systems for doing the
> same thing, it would get confusing combining them.

While I can see this in principle, I'm not sure I see what the problems are
in practice.  What kinds of problems do you envision?

I think it would be nice for our current DOMUI pages to be built on top of
the extensions APIs, but potentially have access to a few special APIs that
extensions don't.  It seems like it would be painful to try to cut them over
to such a system all at once, so adding extensions APIs to DOMUI pages could
be a nice bridge.

Erik