Pam's right in that we're looking for a 'Chromium mentor'.  This is
kind of a new idea for this school, so I guess Mark and I are kind of
refining is for the benefit of future generations or something.  The
downside (and arguably the upside) to this is that there's not really
an established way of doing anything, so we're more or less writing
the book as we go.

We were also interested to see what suggestions you had for things to
work on.  Right now, we're thinking about taking on a couple 'lay of
the land' type bugs and then hopefully doing a more non-trivial patch
later.  Of course, we're still trying to figure stuff out with our
professor right now, but we're very interested in hearing suggestions.

As far as the technical stuff, we're getting the necessary tools
together this afternoon (downloading and building the tree, getting
the appropriate IDEs, etc.).  We'll likely build for both windows 7
and OS X for right now.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions!

Alex