Just to update everyone (and you've all been great).

Mark and I have decided to do the following
- Knock out a bug or two individually
- Work together on, hopefully, a bigger thing

I've successfully built the tree on Windows 7 and Mark got the build
started then went to sleep, so all's well as far as the very first
steps are concerned right now.

I've decided to try to tackle crbug.com/20005 (thanks Peter for the
list).  I'll dive into it more tomorrow.  I don't know if there's an
'assignee' role or something on the bug tracker, but I'm currently
working under the assumption that I should just submit a patch when I
finish it.

Thanks a lot for all the help!  It really makes this a lot more
approachable.

Alex