On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Alex Gartrell <alexgartr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Pam's right in that we're looking for a 'Chromium mentor'.

Right.  I understood that, and might be willing to do it; I was more
concerned with what you were actually interested in working on (in terms of
size and style) to get an idea of who'd be appropriate.

We were also interested to see what suggestions you had for things to
> work on.  Right now, we're thinking about taking on a couple 'lay of
> the land' type bugs and then hopefully doing a more non-trivial patch
> later.  Of course, we're still trying to figure stuff out with our
> professor right now, but we're very interested in hearing suggestions.

I once made a list of some of the smaller, but not completely pointless,
bugs I was aware of that I thought someone coming up to speed might be able
to handle.  This list doesn't have anything from the last four months, and
is heavily biased towards the areas I have worked on (== a lot of address
bar stuff especially), but maybe there is something in here that catches
your eye.  Some of these are more difficult than others, but I would be
happy to handhold you through solving any of them.  They would probably
prepare you for tackling bigger projects.

crbug.com/4005
crbug.com/4095
crbug.com/6177
crbug.com/6770