Jeremias Maerki wrote:
I'm forwarding this CfP here as I've participated in the last OpenExpo
in Berne, Switzerland. It was a huge success [1][2]. I hope you'll
excuse that most of the information below is in German. There's some
information in English on the OpenExpo website at: http://openexpo.ch/en

[1] http://www.openexpo.ch/en/openexpo-2008-bern/press-release/
[2] http://www.jeremias-maerki.ch/blog/2008/03/14/openexpo-in-berne-was-great/

Matthias Stürmer, one of the organizers, has mentioned to me that they
would be interested in having an Apache Track. In the last issue we were
three people from three different Apache projects. Mine was the only
presentation on an Apache project. I'm not sure we can come up with
enough proposals for a full Apache track but we can certainly try. So I
decided to forward the CfP here to reach a larger audience inside the
ASF. It would be great to see more Apache projects represented there,
either with a small booth or with a presentation. I'm sure it's also a
good opportunity for potential sponsors operating in the D/A/CH area.

Please spread the word! Thanks!

I'd be interested in participating. Should we just throw CfPs at them or
should we coordinate Apache CfPs beforehand? :-)

Coincidently, I ran into the CfP of German openexpo.de (ends April 30th)
some days ago. This event seems to be related to the swiss one. I think
the ASF should represent there, too! (And if the organizers are
hard/sym-linked with each other, we can test run for Winterthur (very
nice city!). My intention was to submit a talk about the ASF in general
there.

BTW, what about an ASF booth at both events? The ASF should be more
visible at events like these! This is a [EMAIL PROTECTED] thing, right?

  Bernd