FWIW, I submitted two connected talk proposals to openexpo.ch (Shindig
and OpenSocial), if one or both are accepted, I will be around. :-)

        Best regards
                Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | JEE, Linux, Unix
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache Java Software

INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350
Gesellschaftssitz: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen

  char name_buf[257];           /* max unix filename is 256, right? */