If AlphaGo had lost at least one game, I'd understand how people can have
an upper bound on its level, but with 5-0 (except for Blitz) it's hard to
have an upper bound on his level. After all, AlphaGo might just have played
well enough for crushing Fan Hui, and a weak move while the position is
still in favor of AlphaGo is not really a weak move (at least in a
game-theoretic point of view...).