Explaining why the move is good in human terms is useless goal. Good chess
programs cannot do it nor it is meaningful. As the humans and computers
have vastly different approach to selecting a move then  by the definition
have reasons for moves. As an example your second item 'long-term aji', For
human an important short cut but computer a mere result for seeing far
enough in the future or combining several features of postion into
non-linear/linear computation.

Petri