Obviously, I don't know what the Bush v. Gore dissenters would do.
However, I think that they might hesitate to challenge an 11-0 ruling by
the 9th Circuit, on supported by several quite liberal judges as well as
some conservative ones. I think it quite likely that the 9th Cir. en banc
panel strove so hard for unanimity precisely so as to make a grant of
cert. unlikely. Moreover, notice that the en banc decision does not
actually reject the panel's interpretation of Bush v. Gore's equal
protection reasoning. It does NOT hold that there is no equal protection
violation. IT merely concludes that a postponement of the election is not
an appropriate remedy given 1) the hardships involved, and 2) the
plaintiffs likelihood of success. I doubt that 4 Supreme Court justices
would find these issues sufficiently weightly to justify granting cert.,
but then again I was one of those people who thought the Court would deny
cert in Bush v.  Gore:). So maybe my doubts are further evidence that
Charles Sullivan  is correct, and the ACLU erred in failing to petition
for cert.