Isn't Oracle the only database to offer a CLOB?

I think writing it to a file in the build results directory like the other output makes perfect sense. Unless we are planning to search them, but then maybe lucene is a better choice anyway.

Hmm, indexed and correlated build failures. I like that idea. Shiny. / me loses focus.

- Brett